Tuesday, August 25, 2015

What is your previous computer experience?
- I have taken one year of graphic design in high school.

What do you hope to get out of this class?
- I plan to open my mind and feed off of others creativity.

What is the relationship between computers and visual studies?
- Computers have many ways to create artwork that would be seemingly impossible to do by hand, this technology has brought an evolution to art itself.

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
- I haven't had much experience besides a high school course in which I have forgotten a lot f the material.

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
- I have a Macbook Pro and t doesn't have adobe programing at the moment.

Do you use a Mac or PC?
- Mac.

Who is your favorite artist?
- Me. I don't really keep up with artists names rather than pictures I see, all of my favorite pictures are from unknown sources.

Who is your favorite musician? 
- Drake.

Tell me something interesting about yourself?
- I am very competitive when it comes to art so I like to surround myself with people who are way above my level so i can fight my way to the top and claim the title as the best. At my school i was awarded the artist but i never had motivation because there was no one to compete with.

Write a five line story?
- A five line story. lol.

Post an image on the blog.
-

Upload one image

No comments:

Post a Comment